November 12, 2007

"The Gratitude Dance"

Okay...so I just finished my "Extreme Marketing" post and was reading some of my fav blogs. On Escape From Cubicle Nation I found a link to The Gratitude Dance which I had to share.

I love this for two reasons. First because it fits well with the header from my blog. Sometimes my posts having nothing to do with what is up there, but I think they are all important things. Second because it makes you smile, and smiling is good.

  • spur conversation
  • create joy
  • foster thought
  • speak well
  • love another
  • practice forgiveness
  • embrace change
  • enjoy life
  • impart knowledge



When you wake up tomorrow, do the gratitude dance.

1 comment:

Chrystal Sturm said...

I can't WAIT to see you do the "gratitude dance", babe! It reall does make you smile, huh? And if you're pregnant...almost cry a bit. ;) Love you!