July 30, 2007

Oh the insanity















I'm insane!


Albert Einstein said insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. (It may also have been Ben Franklin, Google said both.)











For the past three days I've been trying to update the banner on my blog. Although the green- square-pixelation-thingy is cool, it's not so much what I'm going for. I've successfully been able to update everything in the template that I really want to change, but that darn banner is a real bugger (to be pronounced with an English accent).

I have always loved blogger's easy to use interface, but I'm disappointed in this one.

I want the banner be this...so let's all just pretend it is for now.


I've always said I never really wanted to learn to code, but now I'm kinda rethinking that statement because html is stumping me. Not being able to figure this out is really humbling, as I generally consider myself pretty technical.

I guess I'll have to go back to my good 'ol buddy Jeremy from Wold Creative Group.

No comments: